The 7 Best Places To Live Rich Without Much Money (So You Can Bring Your Dreams To Life)
All the amazing places in the world are expensive.
NOT true. There are some truly magical places out there that are absolutely affordable. Whether you want to move for good or temporarily or simply want to live like a local for a short time, you can make your dreams a reality without much money.
7 Best Places To Live Rich Without Much Money
- Alicante, Spain: Alicante has the perfect climate, a beautiful beach, a wonderful culture and great food. A one-bedroom apartment in the city center is only $550, while public transport is easy and $40 a month.
- Mendoza, Argentina: If you love wine, you will love Mendoza. It has a strong economy and is perfect for new businesses. A one-bedroom in the center is only $380 a month to rent or $60,000 to buy.
- Bali, Indonesia: Bali is everyone’s dream. The rich culture, spirituality, nature and sea are already magical. There is also a vibrant tourism, lots of expats and digital nomads, great nightlife and lots of shopping. A one bedroom is only $300 a month.
- Chiang Mai, Thailand: Chiang Mai is a mecca for digital nomads and expats. Thai food is amazing and healthy, the Thai are some of the friendliest people on the planet and there is so much to see from temples to nature that you won’t be bored. A one-bedroom is only $250 a month.
- Corozal, Belize: Corozal is perfect for beach-time, yoga and meditation. To rent a one-bedroom is only $190 a month.
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Puerto Vallarta is beautiful, romantic and very touristic. You can rent a one-bedroom place for $450 and buy a traditional townhouse for only $55,000.
- Ojen, Spain: While there are some multimillion dollar villas in Ojen, there is also affordable living with a priceless view. A one-bedroom is only $330 a month.
Have you ever lived or traveled abroad? Which one of these places would you love to visit? Would you move abroad or become location independent long-term? Comment below, we would love to hear your answers.
And remember, we’re in this together.
Kat Gál is a holistic health writer who helps health, wellness, and nutrition businesses to market their products and services through quality online content. She is also a freelance writing mentor teaching wanna-be-freelancers how to make a living writing at freelancewriterschool.com. Reach out if you are looking for amazing blog content at firstname.lastname@example.org or katgalwriter.com. Visit freelancewriterschool.com for freelance writing tips. Follow me on Instagram @freelancewriterschool and on Facebook at facebook.com/katgalwriter.
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS