You Can Eat a Whole Stack of THESE Cinnamon Banana Pancakes Because They’re Flourless
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Nothing is better on a Sunday morning than a delicious, home-cooked brunch (aside from sleeping in, of course).
Pancakes and bacon and eggs… oh my!
While my boyfriend can throw back 5 pancakes or more at one time, the fluffy golden circles don’t go down as well for me. I usually end up feeling bloated with a rumbling stomach after just one.
Therefore, I went on a hunt for a healthier and easier-to-digest version.
Just a few clicks in the magical land of the internet and I came across these super simple, natural and easy to make flour-less pancakes.
Here is why they will now have prime space on my brunch plate:
Benefits Of Flour-less Pancakes:
- Pack an energy punch and help sustain blood sugar
- High in antioxidants, which protect you from free radicals and chronic disease
- Contain tryptophan, a natural mood enhancer
- Rich in pectin and help with digestion and ridding your body of toxins
- Good source of high quality protein
- Rich source of selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper
- Help boost your immune system
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Has anti-inflammatory properties, which may help lower your risk of disease
- Helps fight bacterial and fungal infections
How To Make Flour-less Pancakes
For an extra flavor boost, consider adding fresh fruit to the top of your pancake or add some raw nuts to give it a crunch.
Flourless Pancakes Recipe
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon,
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of sea salt
- Ghee or grass-fed butter
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix well until smooth.
- Melt ghee or butter in a pan over medium heat until pan is coated.
- Pour batter in the pan and cook until small bubbles form in pancake.
- Flip pancake and cook on other side to finish cooking.
Source: Dr. Axe
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS