Your New Way To Enjoy Fruit – Protein Fruit Dip!
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
It’s nature’s candy, baby.
If that isn’t reason enough to get your daily filling of FRUIT, then perhaps you need to add a new twist to the way you’ve been eating.
Life is an adventure and doing the same thing day in and day out can get a bit boring – right? The same applies for your eating habits.
However, adding simple and healthy changes to your daily meals can make eating exciting and fresh!
For example, upgrade the way you eat fruit by making a delicious and nutritious dip.
Better yet, mix up this easy-to-make Protein Fruit Dip that will keep you fueled for all of life’s adventures.
Benefits Of Protein Fruit Dip
- Proteins are the main building blocks of your body
- Used to make tendons, skin, organs, hormones and more
- Without adequate protein, your body can’t put together these structures
- Protein create substances needed for:
- Cardiovascular function
- Muscle contraction
- Helps you gain muscle and increase strength
- Improves satiety
- Is the most fulfilling macronutrient
- Encourages the loss of body fat and weight by boosting your metabolism
- Contains an incredible range of amino acids
- Nut butters contain a number of important nutrients, including:
- Healthy fats
- Vitamins and minerals
- The specific nutrients in nut butter vary depending on the type of nut, but all nuts are good sources of healthy fats
- A serving of nut butter is a great source of valuable nutrients
Protein Fruit Dip
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 2 tbsp nut butter
- 3 tbsp water
- More or less depending on desired consistency
- Alternative: coconut milk for a creamier texture and added health benefits
- In small bowl, mix together the protein powder and nut butter.
- Add water (or coconut milk) as necessary until you reach your desired consistency.
You can add your own twist to this yummy dip by adding chopped nuts and seeds or consider making a healthy whipped cream and place a large dollop on top of your fruit dip.
Now all you need to do is slice up some of your favorite fruit and get to dipping!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS