You Can Eat Strawberry Cheesecake AND Burn Fat Too With This Recipe
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Cheese = Yum.
Cake = Yum.
Cheese + cake = YUM YUM YUMMY YUM.
Whoever thought of this pairing deserves a gold star!
However, the regular cheesecake typically offers up a massive helping of refined sugar.
BUT don’t let your tastebuds worry… you can have your cheesecake AND burn fat too!
Let’s explore the wonderful world of the Ketogenic Diet and Fat Bombs…
What Is A Ketogenic Diet?
The ketogenic diet is:
- Low carb and high fat diet
- Trains your body to get its energy from KETONES and not glucose
What Are Ketogenic “Fat Bombs?”
- Small snacks or treats that are HIGH in fat and LOW in carbs
- Make a great, quick and healthy breakfast
- Can be used as pre or post workout fuel
- Similar to an energy ball or bar – BUT focused on a high healthy fat content
Health Benefits Of Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
|Grass Fed Butter
- Loaded with butyrate, an anti-inflammatory fatty acid
- Packed with vitamins and minerals: vitamins A, D, E and K2, manganese, chromium, zinc, copper and selenium
- Rich source of calcium and protein
- Lower in calories than other cheeses
- Contains nutrients like calcium, riboflavin, vitamin A and phosphorus
- Full of satisfying fats
- Helps keep your blood sugar stable
- Excellent source of antioxidant-promoting vitamin C and manganese
- Good source of dietary fiber, iodine and folate
- Rich in copper, potassium, biotin, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin B6 and omega-3 fatty acids
- Naturally derived sweetener
- Zero calories
- Aids in weight loss
- Protects oral health and helps avoid cavities
- Reduces blood sugar
- Has a calming effect on your central nervous system
- Can help reduce the impact of stress
I would write a closing statement – BUT I am too busy drooling.
How To Make Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- **Choose all organic ingredients if possible!
- ¼ cup grass fed butter
- ¾ cup cream cheese
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- ½ cup strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- 8 dropsliquid stevia
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Cut the butter and cream cheese into cubes and place in a bowl at room temperature for 1 hour.
- In a separate bowl, mash the strawberries together with a fork.
- Using a mixer, combine the butter, cream cheese, vanilla, stevia and cream.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add the strawberries into the mixture and stir with a spoon.
- Scoop the mixture into a silicone mold and freeze for 3 hours or until completely solid.
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS