You Can Eat Carrot Cake For Breakfast If You Use This Recipe
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
From birthdays to weddings, cake is a sweet staple for all things happy.
There is a reason cake is used for celebrations – it’s utterly delicious!
Unfortunately, many traditional cakes are loaded with refined sugar and dairy (both have an inflammatory effect on your body).
Luckily, you and I live in a world of “if there is a will, there is a way…” and thank goodness someone out there discovered a way to indulge in the flavors of carrot cake ALL while fueling your body with good-for-you ingredients.
It’s all possible thanks to Carrot Cake Overnight Oats!
Benefits Of Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Contains a number of antiseptic and antibacterial abilities that make it ideal for boosting the immune system
- Rich source of vitamin C
- Has significant amounts of dietary fiber, helps with digestion
- Incredible source of fiber, which helps ease constipation and controls your blood sugar
- Contains manganese, selenium, phosphorus, fiber, magnesium and zinc
- Can help lower cholesterol
- Improves satiety, digestion and your overall general metabolic health
- Increases your energy: coconut oil is made up of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs)
- Speeds up your metabolism: When you eat MCTs, your metabolic conversion becomes faster
- Boosts your immune system: nearly 50% of the fatty acids are lauric acid, which has potent antimicrobial properties
- Helps stabilize blood sugar
- Contains powerful antioxidants called polyphenols
- Can help reduce the accumulation of belly fat and speed up your metabolism
- Has antifungal properties and can help fight against chronic candida
|Flax & Chia Seeds
- Rich content of omega-3 fatty acids
- Excellent source of dietary minerals
- Great source of B vitamins
- Packed with fiber
- High in quality protein
- Can help reduce inflammation
These Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are truly a delicious way to start your day – and thanks to their health-promoting natural ingredients, you will have the nourishment and energy to fuel your body all morning long!
How To Make Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Combine all of the ingredients in a jar with a lid.
- Stir well and seal the jar.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning they will be ready to eat! Top them off with chopped nuts, shredded carrot, or coconut!
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
CELEBRATE THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS AS AN ORGANIFI VIP!
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS