Why You Should Start Using Cinnamon
Written by: Kat Gal
I have a confession to make: I am having a serious love affair with cinnamon.
Cinnamon is just too amazing – it is not only tasty, but it smells so good. My love for cinnamon is not the only reason I am suggesting you use it… it really does have some amazing benefits to support your overall health and wellbeing!
Why is cinnamon so good for you? Here is a short run-down:
- Cinnamon has antifungal properties, for example, it fights chronic candida.
- It helps stabilizing blood sugar.
- Smelling cinnamon helps cognitive function and memory.
- It is a natural preservative.
- It is effective for menstrual pain and infertility.
I told you!!! It’s SO good for you and super delicious!
How can you use cinnamon?
- Add cinnamon to your smoothies.
- Add cinnamon to your fruit salads (I admit, I am very generous in that regard).
- Make cinnamon-banana ice-cream, blending a frozen banana with some cinnamon. Easy and guilt-free!
- Add cinnamon to your tea or hot apple cider.
- Bake with cinnamon or make raw desserts.
What’s YOUR favorite way to use this versatile and health-promoting spice? Share your tips with us in the comments below.
Kat Gál is a multi-passionate writer, world traveler, nomad, runner, and cat-person. She is a lifelong learner who lives outside of her comfort zones stretching her boundaries and discovering beauty around the world. She is a Certified Holistic Health and Life Coach who encourages others to embrace their unique authentic selves, follow their heart and find their own version of freedom in life.
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
CELEBRATE THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS AS AN ORGANIFI VIP!
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS