Why You Should Start Using Cinnamon
Written by: Kat Gal
I have a confession to make: I am having a serious love affair with cinnamon.
Cinnamon is just too amazing – it is not only tasty, but it smells so good. My love for cinnamon is not the only reason I am suggesting you use it… it really does have some amazing benefits to support your overall health and wellbeing!
Why is cinnamon so good for you? Here is a short run-down:
- Cinnamon has antifungal properties, for example, it fights chronic candida.
- It helps stabilizing blood sugar.
- Smelling cinnamon helps cognitive function and memory.
- It is a natural preservative.
- It is effective for menstrual pain and infertility.
I told you!!! It’s SO good for you and super delicious!
How can you use cinnamon?
- Add cinnamon to your smoothies.
- Add cinnamon to your fruit salads (I admit, I am very generous in that regard).
- Make cinnamon-banana ice-cream, blending a frozen banana with some cinnamon. Easy and guilt-free!
- Add cinnamon to your tea or hot apple cider.
- Bake with cinnamon or make raw desserts.
What’s YOUR favorite way to use this versatile and health-promoting spice? Share your tips with us in the comments below.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS