Why You Should Start Using Cinnamon
Written by: Kat Gal
I have a confession to make: I am having a serious love affair with cinnamon.
Cinnamon is just too amazing – it is not only tasty, but it smells so good. My love for cinnamon is not the only reason I am suggesting you use it… it really does have some amazing benefits to support your overall health and wellbeing!
Why is cinnamon so good for you? Here is a short run-down:
- Cinnamon has antifungal properties, for example, it fights chronic candida.
- It helps stabilizing blood sugar.
- Smelling cinnamon helps cognitive function and memory.
- It is a natural preservative.
- It is effective for menstrual pain and infertility.
I told you!!! It’s SO good for you and super delicious!
How can you use cinnamon?
- Add cinnamon to your smoothies.
- Add cinnamon to your fruit salads (I admit, I am very generous in that regard).
- Make cinnamon-banana ice-cream, blending a frozen banana with some cinnamon. Easy and guilt-free!
- Add cinnamon to your tea or hot apple cider.
- Bake with cinnamon or make raw desserts.
What’s YOUR favorite way to use this versatile and health-promoting spice? Share your tips with us in the comments below.
Kat Gál is the creator of Long Distance Relationship Help, a site which offers tips, tools, inspiration and resources to create a successful and happy relationships, no matter where in the world you may be. She knows from personal experience that love is possible despite the miles, you just have to navigate your way around it. She is passionate about the world and finds her creativity outlet as a writer and educator. You can follow her on her website and her Facebook page.
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS