Why You Should Start Using Cinnamon
Written by: Kat Gal
I have a confession to make: I am having a serious love affair with cinnamon.
Cinnamon is just too amazing – it is not only tasty, but it smells so good. My love for cinnamon is not the only reason I am suggesting you use it… it really does have some amazing benefits to support your overall health and wellbeing!
Why is cinnamon so good for you? Here is a short run-down:
- Cinnamon has antifungal properties, for example, it fights chronic candida.
- It helps stabilizing blood sugar.
- Smelling cinnamon helps cognitive function and memory.
- It is a natural preservative.
- It is effective for menstrual pain and infertility.
I told you!!! It’s SO good for you and super delicious!
How can you use cinnamon?
- Add cinnamon to your smoothies.
- Add cinnamon to your fruit salads (I admit, I am very generous in that regard).
- Make cinnamon-banana ice-cream, blending a frozen banana with some cinnamon. Easy and guilt-free!
- Add cinnamon to your tea or hot apple cider.
- Bake with cinnamon or make raw desserts.
What’s YOUR favorite way to use this versatile and health-promoting spice? Share your tips with us in the comments below.
Kat Gál is a multi-passionate Holistic Health & Happiness Coach, Freelance Writer, Educator and World Traveler. She has coached women from all around the world, worked with abused children in Kenya, taught English in Mexico, volunteered on an olive farm in Turkey, hitchhiked in Costa Rica and climbed volcanoes in Guatemala to name a few of her happy adventures.
You deserve to live a happy and healthy life and Kat is here to show you how to do that. Kat invites you to join the “Happiness Tribe: 2016, the Year of Happiness” on Facebook to create your best year yet within a supportive sisterhood. For more health and happiness tips, visit her website and check out her best-selling program, Your 21-Day Mind-Body-Soul Shake-Up. To contact her for writing assignments, check out her freelance writing website.
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS