Ways To Use Lemon Essential Oil Today
By Lindsay Sibson
I have a confession to make.
I JUST started using essential oils a mere few weeks ago!
And let me tell you… WOW! The uses and benefits of essentials oils are endless.
To start, I ordered:
As a newbie, I started with “the basics,” but curiosity got the best of me and I couldn’t help but dig deeper into WHAT I could use each oil for.
Whether you have been using essential oils for years, or have never dabbled in them, here are some easy, simple and totally useful ways to start using lemon essential oil today:
- Can ease constipation when taken internally
- Helps cleanse bad bacteria in your gut
- Promotes regular bowel movement
- Diffuse for an uplifting scent
- Helps purify the air
- Traditional air fresheners and candles can be hazardous to inhale
- Massage into cellulite to improve circulation
- Eliminates waste from cells
- Rub on elbows or feets to smooth calluses, corns and bunions
- Add a drop or two to your detergent
- Freshens stinky clothes and linens
- Remove sticky label residue on jars and bottles
- Can help remove gum from hair or carpet
- Removes crayon stains on walls and carpet
- Add to dishwasher to degrease pots and pans
- Add it to a spray bottle with water to clean countertops and other surfaces
- Add to a glass of water in the morning for a detoxifying and pH balanced drink
- Apply a drop to help clean oily skin
- Place on blemishes to balance oil glands
- Helps minimize oil production
- Helps alkalize your body and relieve heartburn
- Eases acid reflux
- Add 3 drops in a glass of water daily
How will YOU use lemon essential oil today?
SHARE your thoughts in the comments below!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS