Use This Probiotic Face Mask To Develop Healthier, Cleaner Skin
By Lindsay Sibson
A baby’s bottom.
And fine lines.
No matter what age or stage you are at in life, there is a phrase to describe your skin.
Just as you learn, grow, change and evolve… so does your SKIN! It is your body’s armour after all – and it has the very important job of protecting your body .
Did you know that your skin…
- Is the largest organ in your body
- Plays an important role in regulating your body temperature
- Has millions of bacteria living on it
- Regenerates itself
- You shed dead skin cells daily
- A new layer of skin is created every 28 days
Skin is pretty incredible when you think about it – and you can help love the skin you’re in by taking care of it with natural products and homemade remedies.
To help balance your skin microbiota, you can easily make a cooling and refreshing probiotic mask using a few ingredients that you most likely already have in your kitchen – check it out!
Benefits Of Probiotic Face Masks
- Contains lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid
- Dissolves dead skin cells
- Provides gentle exfoliation
- Helps create a natural glow
- Prevents breakouts
- Works to diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Helps moisturize, fight acne, prevent premature aging, relieve sunburn and reduce discoloration
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Strengthens the skin’s innate immunity
- Promotes the healing of scars and burns
- Can help improve acne
- Especially lactobacillus acidophilus and yeast saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Excellent exfoliating agent
- Can help you defeat the signs of ageing
- Takes care of scars and inflammation
- Reduces oil secretion
- Has antiseptic and antifungal qualities
- Has incredible moisturizing abilities
- Antimicrobial properties
- Protects against infections
- Rich in vitamin E
- Prevents premature aging and wrinkling
- Great antioxidant properties
Do you have a TIP to help people get healthy, glowing skin? Please SHARE with us below!
Probiotic Face Mask
- 1 tablespoon of plain, full fat organic yogurt
- 1 capsule of probiotics
- For oily skin: ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- For dry skin: 1 teaspoon coconut or olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Gently apply the mixture to your face with clean fingers, using small circles.
- Leave on for:
- minutes for a more moisturizing effect
- minutes for a deep cleansing effect
- Wash off with warm water and pat dry.
Voila! For best results, use this mask weekly to get healthier and happier skin.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS