Use This 1 Tip for Just 1 Minute Daily For Healthy Breasts
Written by: Anne Masri
October has come and gone, the month we all remember to pay attention to our breasts. But what about the rest of the year? Is that any way to treat your “breast” friends?
I recently spent the weekend helping nurse a dear friend back to health. She had just undergone a bilateral mastectomy. “Barbaric” is the word she used to describe the procedure. Of course, we are all grateful for the great advances in modern medicine that allow women to recover from and thrive after a bout with breast cancer.
But what if there was a way to heed that cancer off? A preventative option that was absolutely free and available to everyone?
Almost a decade ago, I suffered from painfully sore and cystic breasts. The tissue was dense and sometimes just stretching my arms over my head hurt. While visiting an acupuncturist, I was given a CD, Creating Breast Health and it changed my life forever. I haven’t missed a day since.
How do you create your own breast health?
As habitual as brushing your teeth every day has become, Lymphatic Breast Massage can change the quality of your breast tissue over time in less than 1 minute a day and can become part of your daily shower routine. Simply massage the breast in the same direction as the lymphatic flow. For complete instructions, go here.
Most of our genes are not set in stone. Even if you have a familial history of cancer, epigenetics, the expression of those genes can be influenced through our thoughts, the foods we eat and our belief systems. Yes, we can change our genes through healthy living.
Nutrition offers many ways to support our health:
- Your diet can offer protection.
- Antioxidants help slow the accumulation of toxins and reduce the subsequent DNA damage.
- Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables, including cruciferous vegetables, helps reduce your risk of not only cancer, but many diseases.
- Keeping your liver healthy allows carcinogens to be eliminated.
- Adding Omega 3 fats keeps down inflammation.
- Staying away from refined and processed foods strengthens your immune system.
The human body is a miraculous machine that is always striving to self-correct and heal itself. The more you can create an inhospitable environment to disease and sickness, the stronger you can influence your own individual ecosystem.
Here is a delicious take on “fried rice.” By using cauliflower as a stand in for traditional white rice, the nutrient density increases. Add shrimp, chicken, cashew nuts, pineapple… This dish contains cruciferous vegetables, healthy fats and cilantro, which is a great detoxifier of heavy metals!
Cauliflower Fried Rice
Author: Anne Masri
Recipe type: Meal
- 1 head cauliflower, pulsed in food processor until it resembles rice (work in small batches so as not to over process)
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches green scallion, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2 eggs, cooked and cut in ribbons
- ½ cup frozen peas
- coconut oil
- grass fed butter (to taste)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 4-5 Tbsp coconut aminos
- pink or sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Heat enough coconut oil to generously cover the bottom of a large frying pan. Scramble eggs and pour a single layer as thin as possible to coat the pan. When dry and edges are cooked, flip and turn off heat. Set eggs aside.
- Heat coconut oil and saute shallots and scallions for 3-4 minutes. Add cauliflower and cook for 3 minutes more, stirring frequently. Add peas, cilantro, butter, ginger, coconut aminos, salt and pepper. Heat for another minute. Remove from heat. Add julienned egg pancake, mix well and adjust seasoning to taste.
For a one pot meal, add cooked shrimp, chicken, cashew nuts, pineapple, etc.
About the Author
Anne Masri is a board certified nutritionist and the founder of The Art and Science of Extraordinary Health. In addition to nutritional counseling, Anne combines the science of nutrition with the art of cooking to create unique and elegant menus that disguise nutrient-dense superfoods as gourmet cuisine. Whether catering for a crowd or developing personalized nutritional strategies, Anne believes in using food as medicine. She practices out of Southern California at the Naturopathic Health Center of San Diego.
Image Source: How to Increase Breast size fast
Make use of this information to hype up your very own detoxification! Start now!
The detoxification process can also take in the form of a juice fast. Here at FitLife.TV, we recommend people to try the Alpha Reset (AR). The Alpha Reset is a 5 Day Juice Fast. It is part of the Juice with Drew System. This is the first step in your detoxification process. If you are just starting out with juicing, do not jump right into a juice fast right away. Just try 1 juice per day along with the rest of your nutrition and see how your body responds. If your body responds well to juicing, then ramp up the number of juices per day. These healthy, nutrient-dense juices can replace that coffee you reach for in the morning or that soda in the afternoon. Here are some of our followers that have tried the Alpha Reset!
Disclaimer: The techniques, strategies, and suggestions expressed here are intended to be used for educational purposes only. The author, Drew Canole, and the associated www.fitlife.tv are not rendering medical advice, nor to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, condition, illness, or injury. It is imperative that before beginning any nutrition or exercise program you receive full medical clearance from a licensed physician. Drew Canole and Fitlife.tv claim no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the material presented here.
Drew Canole is a rockstar in the world of fitness, nutrition and mindset, with a huge heart for others and doing his part to transform the world, one person at a time.
As the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, he is committed to sharing educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. He is also a best selling author and the founder of Organifi, an organic, incredibly delicious greens powder, chock-full of superfoods to make juicing easy no matter your busy schedule.
Latest posts by Drew Canole (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS