Use Shea Butter To Naturally Moisturize Your Skin (And More)
Written by: Brandi Monasco
You’ve probably noticed that your favorite lotion contains shea butter, but you may not be quite sure as to what that is. All you know is that it makes your skin feel amazing.
Shea butter is considered as a “skin superfood” that comes from the seeds of the fruit that are found on the Shea tree. Shea butter is naturally loaded with vitamin A, E and F and is also a natural sun protectant as it contains SPF 6. Shea butter is also full of essential fatty acids that help aid in collagen production.
Shea butter is capable of doing so much for your skin.
- Acts As A Moisturizer: Shea butter is a natural, organic skin moisturizer. The amazing amount of fatty acids and natural vitamins found in shea butter make it perfect for people looking to maintain healthy looking skin. In fact, shea butter can help with the driest of skin!
- Helps Deal With Inflammation: Studies from The National Center for Biotechnology Information have shown that the acid component along with other natural properties in shea butter account for its anti-inflammatory benefits. This makes Shea butter a go-to natural solution for people looking to get rid of acne.
- Helps Smoothen Your Skin: Shea butter is believed to aid collagen production. In addition, the all amazing Shea butter contains stearic, linoleic, oleic and palmitic acids that help protect your skin, keeping it fresh all day long.
- Anti-Aging Benefits: While many people today have resorted to cosmetic surgeries to deal with the effects of aging, they have forgotten that there are other natural solutions to reverse the effects of aging. Shea butter is loaded with sources of vitamin A and E, which are two very potent vitamins that help nourish the skin, keeping it radiant and preventing wrinkles and facial lines
- Great Moisturizer For Children’s Skin: Shea butter is known to be a natural moisturizer, which makes it perfect for your child’s skin care. Besides Shea butter being subtle and soft on the skin, this extra amazing oil is ideally suited for the sensitive and delicate skin of children.
Now when you see Shea butter in your lotions, you’ll know exactly what you’re putting on your skin! If you’re wanting to start making some of your own natural body lotion with Shea butter, check out the recipe we have here: Lotion That Gives You Energy! How To Make Homemade Magnesium Body Butter
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
Source, Source, Source
Brandi Monasco is a freelance writer, graphic designer and social media manager from Texas. She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Arts and has recently found a new love for health and nutrition.
Latest posts by Brandi Monasco (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS