Ultimate INSTANT Energy Smoothie Recipe (Protein Rich & Anti-Aging)
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Whoever invented smoothies deserves a high five AND a gold star.
Smoothies are genious!
Too tired to cook? Cue in the smoothies.
This Ultimate INSTANT Energy Smoothie is the perfect “meal” for when you don’t feel like cooking. It is teeming with vitamins, nutrients, protein and more!
Why Make A Smoothie?
- Quick and easy to make
- Provides you with essential nutrients and vitamins
- Helps keep you hydrated
- All natural and very filling
- Can be made to specifically target your nutritional needs
Benefits Of The Ultimate INSTANT Energy Smoothie
- Powerful superfoods!
- Rich in nutrients
- Loaded with antioxidants and phytochemicals
- Helps prevent the effects of aging, cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, cancer, arthritis and diabetes
- Filled with immune-boosting vitamin C
- Has a high potassium content – great for your nerve and muscle function
- Contains a good amount of vitamin C
- Contains fiber, which helps you feel fuller longer and promotes healthy and regular bowel movements
- Very nutritious and contain a wide variety of nutrients, including 20 vitamins and minerals
- Rich source of antioxidants: vitamin C and E boost the antioxidant properties of your body
- High in niacin and zinc, protein, fiber, vitamins A, C, E and K, thiamin, vitamin B6, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper and manganese
- Helps lower your risk of numerous health problems related to oxidative stress
- Contains a wide variety of phytonutrients with anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties
- Promotes digestion
- A natural stimulant that gives your brain an energizing boost
- Can improve the activity of your brain
- Has a cooling and soothing effect
- Have a massive amount of nutrients: fiber, protein, magnesium, manganese, copper, vitamin B2, vitamin E and fat
- Loaded with antioxidants, which protect your cells from damage
- Reduce hunger, because the protein and fiber increase satiety
- Rich content of omega-3 fatty acids
- Excellent source of dietary minerals
- Great source of B vitamins
- Packed with fiber
- High in quality protein
- Can help reduce inflammation
How To Make The Ultimate INSTANT Energy Smoothie
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen medium banana, peeled
- ½ avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- ½ cup fresh mint
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup filtered water
- 3-5 ice cubes
Instructions: Place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and process on high until well mixed and smooth.
Pour into your favorite glass and you are ready to get a massive boost of energy!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS