Turmeric-Coffee Milkshake Recipe To BOOST Your Energy And Metabolism
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
In a world where there is pizza, pasta, cakes, ice cream and other delicious shenanigans that are just begging for you to sink your teeth into… it can be a bit tough to continually make choices that honor your health.
Luckily, you live in a work that is FULL of choices and alternatives – and with a little creativity, you can take your favorite sinful delights and transform them into health-boosting treats.
Shake off lethargy and cruise into enhanced energy with this Turmeric-Coffee Milkshake. Shake it off, shake it off!
Health Benefits Of Turmeric-Coffee Milkshake
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- A strong anti-oxidant
- Natural liver detoxifier
- Purifies blood
- Protects from free radicals
- Helps increase your metabolism
- Helps to increase your mood, reaction time, alertness, memory and cognitive performance
- Contains a great amount of antioxidants
- Contains caffeine, which gives you a natural boost in energy
- Contains beneficial nutrients such as vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B5, as well as manganese and potassium
- Packed packed with nutrients such as magnesium and potassium
- Does not need to be fully digested first before your body can use it
- Great source of energy for your brain
- Excellent source of plant-based iron
|Organic Rolled Oats
- Incredible source of fiber, which helps ease constipation and controls your blood sugar
- Contains manganese, selenium, phosphorus, fiber, magnesium and zinc
- Helps reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- Improves satiety, digestion and your overall general metabolic health
- Rich in iron, copper and zinc
- Manganese content supports your metabolism
- Supplies some trace mineral and antioxidants
- A more natural, unrefined product than cane and other sugars
- Provides inflammation-reducing polyphenol antioxidants
- Rich content of omega-3 fatty acids
- Excellent source of dietary minerals
- Great source of B vitamins
- Packed with fiber
- High in quality protein
- Can help reduce inflammation
How To Make A Turmeric-Coffee Milkshake
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp finely ground organic coffee
- 1 ½ cup of coconut milk
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup organic oats
- ¼ cup cashews, soaked
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 5-8 ice cubes
Instructions: Place all of the ingredients in a high speed blender and process for 30-45 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- NOTE: start with 5 ice cubes and add more if desired.
Voila! A delish and utterly nutritious milkshake that will leave you feeling energized whether you drink it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS