This Pillow Spray Seduces You Into Sleep Quickly
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Don’t give up on your dreams…
Just KEEP SLEEPING!
More sleep = more time to dream. Seems logical enough to me – right?
If you’ve ever had a restless night of sleep (who hasn’t?), then THIS article is for you.
This simple sleep-promoting technique is a quick and easy way to help you fall asleep fast… and STAY asleep the whole night through.
Check out the powers of Sleepy Spritz Pillow Mist!
What Is Sleepy Spritz Pillow Mist?
It is a unique blend of essential oils that have a relaxing scent that calms your mind and body.
When you use this spray night after night, smelling its familiar scent can send your brain a calming and comforting signal that it’s time to sleep!
Why You MUST Use Sleepy Spritz Pillow Mist
You know what happens when you don’t get enough sleep…
Cue the endless yawning and grogginess! Aside from the obvious side effects of lack of sleep, not getting enough shut eye also leads to:
- Likelihood of having a short temper and mood swings
- Impaired attention, alertness, reasoning and concentration
- Weight gain
- A higher risk of chronic health problems, such as high blood pressure
- Weaker immune system, makes it harder to fight off invaders
- Accidents and injuries, especially on the job
How The Sleepy Spritz Pillow Mist Works
|Lavender Essential Oil
- Helps to relax your mind
- Improve sleep quality
- Helps you feel more refreshed upon waking up
|Bergamot Essential Oil
- Has an uplifting scent that helps ease stress
- Relaxes your mind
- Can enhance and rejuvenate your mood
|Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Has a sedative sleep-including scent
- Promotes more restful sleep
- Relieves anxiety and has anti-anxiety benefits
How To Make Sleepy Spritz Pillow Mist
Credit: Wellness Mama
What You Need:
1. Pour the vodka and essential oils into the spray bottle and swish around to combine.
2. Fill the bottle with distilled water until it is nearly full.
- Place the cap on the bottle and shake well.
- Shake the bottle well before each use.
- Lightly mist your pillow a few minutes before bedtime.
Using this mist nightly will surely help you get a better night of sleep! Also keep these tips in mind when it’s bedtime:
- Sip On A Sleepy-Time Smoothie
- Dim The Lights
- Take A Calming Bath (Or Shower)
- Use A Breathing Technique To Fall Asleep Fast
Have a TIP to share with our Fitlife community? Tell us below!
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS