This Lemon Essential Oil Trick In The Morning Will Activate Your Metabolism, Balance pH Levels And Reverse Inflammation
By Lindsay Sibson
Are you ready to take your morning routine to the NEXT level?
Kick it up a notch?
You can do it in less than a minute!
Let me introduce to you the power of lemon essential oil.
Many people start their day off with a simple glass of warm water with lemon. It is a widely written-about practice because of its many health benefits, such as:
- Stimulates your liver
- Aids digestion
- Resolves heartburn
- Balances your body’s pH
Incredible, right? Lemon + water = better health!
HOWEVER, this concoction has a significant side effect that can be slowly damaging one specific part of your body – your teeth.
You see, the acid in the fruit juices erodes your teeth enamel, which protects the dentin. Tooth sensitivity increases along with other problems once your enamel is gone.
Furthermore, mixing lemon with warm water makes the erosion happen faster, because chemical reactions speed up when heat is added!
To minimize tooth damage, you can: brush your teeth prior to drinking, use a straw, or rinse your mouth with filtered water right after. BUT – these practices will NOT stop the erosion completely.
Lucky for you… there is a BETTER way to go – Lemon Essential Oil!
WHAT Is Lemon Essential Oil?
- Made from lemon rinds, NOT from lemon juice
- Is pH neutral, meaning it is NOT acidic
- 1 kg of lemon essential oil takes 3,000 lemon rinds
- Contains 68% d-limonene, which is a powerful antioxidant (and not found in lemon juice)
WHY Use Lemon Essential Oil?
Just a few drops of this incredible oil in your glass water bottle can be highly beneficial to your health because it:
- Is absorbed easier than lemon juice
- Increases energy levels
- Aids in mental clarity
- Helps with heartburn, acne, gallstones and respiratory issues
- Is safer for detoxing without the acid to worry about
- Cleanses harmful chemicals from your liver
- Helps with cell renewal, colon purification, weight loss and lymphatic system-balancing
HOW To Use Lemon Essential Oil
- Simply place 2-4 drops of lemon essential oil in a glass and add filtered water!
- NOTE: ONLY use glass drinkware. Essential oils have been known to erode plastic.
What a super easy and safe upgrade to your morning beverage!
Brighten someone else’s morning routine by SHARING this article with them now.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS