This Fall Infused Water Will Keep You Hydrated This Season
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Drinking regular water = B-O-R-I-N-G.
Drinking Fall Infused Water = A party for your tastebuds!
It’s time to step up your water-drinking game this autumn by mixing up an irresistibly tasty and thirst-quenching blend of fall flavors.
P.S. Not only is it tasty… but it’s pretty too!
Benefits Of Drinking Water
|Improves Your Energy Levels
- Dehydration leaves your body feeling sluggish
- Feeling tired could be a sign of dehydration – drink up!
|Helps With Weight Loss
- Proper hydration helps boost your metabolic rate
- Drinking water before eating a meal can cause you to eat less (because you will feel more full)
|Detox Your Body
- Helps remove toxins through your intestines, lymphatic system and kidneys
- Helps keep your kidneys working, which are responsible for removing waste from your body
|Helps You Think Better
- Your brain is composed of 75% water
- Tissues in your brain SHRINK when you are dehydrated
Yeah, yeah, yeah… you know drinking water is SUPER important to your health and wellbeing.
Now let’s make the task of drinking MORE water much easier by creating a sweet & spicy blend!
Fall Infused Water
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1 plum, thinly sliced
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
1. Place ALL ingredients into a pitcher with filtered water (allow to infuse for at least a few hours before drinking).
2. Keep in refrigerator and continue to add more water as needed.
- Infused water will keep in the fridge for a couple of days.
- Don’t forget to eat the fruit for added health benefits!
Looking for a snack to go with your infused water? Consider one of these fall flavored delights:
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS