The Ultimate Vegan Party Snack: Creamy Buffalo Cauliflower Dip
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Well this is embarrassing.
I’m nearly about to drool on the keyboard of my laptop.
Get ready to salivate in 3… 2… 1…
Benefits Of Creamy Buffalo Cauliflower Dip
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Source of vitamin C, vitamin K, protein, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, magnesium, phosphorus, fiber, vitamin B6, folate, pantothenic acid, potassium and manganese
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Improves blood pressure and kidney function
- A good source of choline, a B vitamin known for its role in brain development
- Has dietary fiber, which supports proper digestive health
- Aids in detoxification
- Great source of iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphate, calcium, zinc and vitamin K
- Supports building and maintaining bone structure and strength
- High in fiber, potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin C
- Rich in iron, copper and zinc
- Manganese content supports your metabolism
- Source of complete protein and vitamins
- Contains folates, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, selenium and zinc
- Immune boosting
- Antiviral and antibacterial
- Helps improve digestion
How To Make Creamy Buffalo Cauliflower Dip
Prep: In a bowl of warm water, soak the cashews for 30 minutes (or overnight).
1. Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit and grease an 8 x 8 baking dish with oil (olive, coconut, avocado etc.).
2. In a food processor, add the steamed cauliflower, cashews, chickpeas, hot sauce, water, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Scrape down the sides and process again.
3. Scoop the mixture into the baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and switch the oven to broil for 5 minutes (keep the oven door open).
To Serve: Chop up some fresh veggies or homemade chips to scoop up this delicious dip!
Storage: Keep in the refrigerator for up to a week.
This delightful dip is perfect to make ahead of time for a party, event, or game day gathering.
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS