The Secret To Staying Healthy Is Your Lymphatic System
By Lindsay Sibson
I’m a questioner.
Curiosity is my nature.
Do you ever look at something and think, “HOW the heck does that work?”
ME TOO – every day!
My body is one of the things I question the most. Afterall, it’s a miraculous vessel that gives you life!
Your body is a complicated and complex network of systems.
These systems work together to help sustain your life, provide you with energy and keep you living a happy and healthy life.
However, when your you develop symptoms of pain, illness, or disease – it is your body’s way of telling you “red alert! red alert!” and that something isn’t functioning properly.
One of the most important systems in your body is the lymphatic system.
Let’s take a closer look at why your lymphatic system in the secret to staying healthy.
WHAT is your LYMPHATIC SYSTEM?
- A network of tissues and organs that help your body get rid of toxins, waste and other unwanted elements (think of it as the “sewer system” of your body).
- It’s primary function is to transport lymph, a fluid containing infection-fighting white blood cells, throughout your body.
- You have hundreds of lymph nodes throughout your body!
- Your tonsils, adenoids, spleen and thymus are all part of your lymphatic system.
Signs Your Lymphatic System Is In Danger:
HOW to Keep Your Lymphatic System Flowing:
- Exercise: Movement is great for your lymph nodes.
- Eat A Healthier Diet: Consume plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits. This keeps your lymphatic system clean (along with the rest of your body).
- Drink Water: It helps your lymphatic system and other organs function properly.
- AVOID: Sugary drinks and sweets. These items overwork your system.
- Cleanse: Try this 3 Day lymphatic cleanse to keep you healthy all year long
Watch this 6 minute video to learn 11 Ways To Reduce Inflammation, Improve Your Immunity and Cleanse Your Lymphatic System.
Knowledge is power. The more you know about your body… the healthier you can be!
Share this knowledge with your family and friends now!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS