The Pumpkin Spice Facial You Need To Try This Fall
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Summer is coming to an end and the first few days of fall are upon us!
As much as I love the warm and magical summer months, it is also a time where my skin takes a major beating.
From long sweaty days at the beach frolicking in the salt water to nights spent kung-fu-ing mosquitos away from my arms and legs… once fall rolls around I’m in need of a “deep clean.”
Any other outdoor summer enthusiasts out there know EXACTLY what I’m talking about.
To give your skin a super REFRESH (and get into the fall spirit), try out this easy DIY Pumpkin Spice Face Mask.
Benefits Of A Pumpkin Spice Face Mask
- Contains vitamin C, vitamin A and zinc
- The enzymes and antioxidants create a similar effect to an alpha-hydroxy treatment
- Full of antioxidants and moisturizing
- Antibacterial and helps prevent and fight away blemishes
- Has a soothing effect on your skin
- Naturally soothing
- Provides exfoliation to help remove dead skin cells
- Very high in antioxidants
- Provides a warming effect to the mask
- Note: test on your arm first to make sure you are not sensitive. A little cinnamon goes a LONG way
How To Make A Pumpkin Spice Face Mask
What You Need:
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin puree (fresh or canned with NO additives)
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- ½ teaspoon bentonite clay
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Not recommended for sensitive skin
1. Mix together ALL ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Gently massage the mixture onto your face in a circular motion.
3. Leave on your face for at least 5 minutes.
4. Wash off with a wet and warm washcloth.
What NATURAL products do YOU use on your skin? Please tell us in the COMMENTS below!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS