Taking THIS Common “Safe” Pain Reliever Linked To Causing Hyperactivity In Children
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
“Could taking a common pain killer during pregnancy increase that baby’s risk of developing behavioral problems?”
Researchers are saying YES, according to a recent study published in the journal Jama Pediatrics.
What Is Acetaminophen?
- A common pain reliever used to treat mild to moderate pain from:
- Menstrual periods
- Cold/flu aches and pains
- Reduce fever
- The MOST commonly used medication for pain and fever during pregnancy in many countries
- Research suggests it is a hormone disruptor
- May influence fetal brain development (due to abnormal hormonal exposure)
A Link Between Acetaminophen And Behavior Problems In Children
CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEO
For more on the study, CLICK HERE.
You and I both know life will sometimes bring with it some aches and pains… so what are you to do when you are feeling less than stellar?
Instead of popping back a pain relieving pill, there are several natural alternatives that will help you feel better in no time (without the negative side effects).
Check ‘em out below!
Natural Pain Relieving Remedies
1. Turmeric – Natural painkiller
2. Ginger – Reduces pain and swelling
3. Garlic – Fights inflammation
4. Castor Oil – Effective against inflammation and pain (especially arthritis)
5. Valerian Root – Relieves tension, stress and anxiety
6. Essential Oils – Soothe sore muscles and headaches
Do you have a natural remedy to add to the list? Please SHARE with us in the comments below!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS