Sunshine Anti-Inflammatory Anti-Cold-Season Juice For This Winter
By Kat Gal
It was inevitable.
She sneezed. Right on me. I can’t blame her though. It came quickly and by the time she put her hand in front of her face, it had already happened.
She had good intentions, but that didn’t change the fact that this woman standing next to me in line sneezed right on me.
I wasn’t worried, though I certainly wasn’t happy either.
Winter is coming – that means it’s cold and flu season. I most certainly do NOT want to get sick – and I’ll bet YOU don’t want to get sick either.
I used to freak out every time someone sneezed next to me. But the truth is, ever since I started taking care of my health – eating and drinking healthy foods with anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral effects full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals – I haven’t been sick. It’s been 3 years now and counting – knocking on wood.
The good thing is that all these healthy foods that help prevent and combat colds and flus can also boost your overall health, prevent many diseases and provide so many benefits.
My new favorite anti-everything-bad and full-of-everything-healing juice is this Sunshine Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Cold-Season Juice that is the powerhouse of healing benefits.
- Apples</b> are full of antioxidants and phytonutrients. They are excellent for helping improve neurological function, lower bad cholesterol and reduce your risk of stroke and diabetes.
- Carrots are a great source of fiber and beta-carotene. They have been linked to reduced cholesterol, improving your vision, preventing heart-attacks, boosting your immune system, detoxifying your body and helping your oral health.
- Oranges are powerful and healing. They are a well-known source of vitamin C, they can help reduce your risk of cancer, can prevent heart disease, lower your cholesterol, may prevent kidney disease, protect your skin and fight colds and other diseases.
- Lemon is something you already love for its amazing benefits. Lemons are full of vitamin C, balance you pH, aid digestion, help combat colds, boost your immune system and detoxify your body.
- Ginger is one of the most healing herbs out there. It is great for nausea and motion sickness, very anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-viral, reduces your blood sugar, great for your heart health, helps cholesterol and is even good for menstrual pain.
- Turmeric is another super herb, possibly even better than ginger. It is a great source of antioxidants, very anti-inflammatory, great for your brain function, lowers your risk of heart disease, prevents cancer and fights depression and chronic diseases.
This Sunshine Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Cold-Season Juice includes all these benefits and more for the winter to help keep you healthy. Give it a try the next time you’re feeling sniffly and let us know how it goes!
Sunshine Anti-Inflammatory Anti-Cold-Season Juice
- ½ apple
- 1 carrot
- 1 orange
- ½ lemon
- 1 small knob of fresh ginger
- 1 small knob of fresh turmeric
- Add everything to your juicer. Juice. Drink.
Kat Gál is a multi-passionate writer, world traveler, nomad, runner, and cat-person. She is a lifelong learner who lives outside of her comfort zones stretching her boundaries and discovering beauty around the world. She is a Certified Holistic Health and Life Coach who encourages others to embrace their unique authentic selves, follow their heart and find their own version of freedom in life.
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
CELEBRATE THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS AS AN ORGANIFI VIP!
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS