Solve 10 Health Conditions With Honey & Sesame Seeds
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Peanut butter and jelly.
Macaroni and cheese.
Barbeque sauce and well… everything (my childhood personal preference).
Some things are just MEANT to be together.
While the above combinations may pique the memories of your childhood palate, as an adult you are in need of a healthy power couple that provides energy, nutrition and an enjoyable taste.
Look no further than the fantastically healthy combination of HONEY and SESAME SEEDS.
This dynamic duo will quickly become your new match made in health heaven.
Benefits Of Honey & Sesame Seeds
This combination not only has a wonderfully delicious taste, but is also packed with nutrition:
- Vitamins found in honey include vitamin B6, thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and niacin
- The nutraceuticals contained in honey help neutralize damaging free radical activity
- Regular consumption of honey helps maintain the flow of your digestion
The most notable nutrients this power couple provide are:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B complex
- Vitamin E
- Omega 6 fatty acids
- Omega 3 fatty acids
10 Health Conditions That Honey & Sesame Seeds Help
1. Weak immune system
2. Hair loss and other hair problems
4. Poor skin quality
5. Extreme cravings for sweet foods (sugar)
6. Abdominal pain
7. Poor mental activity (attention and ability to react)
8. Gastrointestinal disorders (colitis, gastritis, ulcers)
9. Low stamina and endurance
10. Weak bones
In addition to these 10 conditions, the combination of honey and sesame seeds has also been shown to help get rid of chronic fatigue and mood swings.
How To Incorporate Honey & Sesame Seeds Into Your Diet
There are many ways to use these ingredients when cooking, but the simplest method is to mix them together:
- Combine 1 tablespoon of raw honey with 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- Eat this mixture once a day BEFORE breakfast
Want to learn about other POWER couples? Check out these additional articles from Fitlife.tv:
1. How To Boost Your Immune System With Raw Garlic Infused Honey
2. Honey + Cinnamon = Your New Fat Burning Detox Drink
3. 3 Reasons To Add Coconut Oil To Your Coffee
Do you have a favorite healthy duo? Please SHARE with us in the comments below!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS