Simple And Healthy Almond Chocolate Freezer Fudge
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Usually, I would start an article by sharing a story or with some other interesting introductory statement.
However, we are talking about CHOCOLATE here.
No. Introduction. NEEDED.
Because sometimes… you just need a little chocolate in your life.
Enjoy this sweet healthy alternative to traditional fudge!
Check out these SWEET benefits:
- Calcium and copper – both essential for brain and nervous system functioning.
- Vitamin E and magnesium – promotes healthy bones and helps you produce energy.
- Healthy fats and fiber – provide energy and improve your cholesterol levels.
- Lauric acid – helpful in dealing with viruses and bacteria.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Contains short and medium-chain fatty acids that help in taking off excessive weight.
- Rich in essential nutrients zinc, calcium and manganese.
- Contains antioxidants that have anti-cancer, anti-bacterial and anti-diabetic properties.
- Enhances liver function.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- A potent antioxidant.
- Improves blood flow to your brain and enhances brain function.
Himalayan Sea Salt:
- Packed with 80+ mineral and elements.
- Creates electrolyte balance.
- Increases hydration.
- Balances your body’s pH.
- Improves circulation.
WHAT You Need:
HOW To Make Freezer Fudge:
1. Mix together in a bowl: almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and salt.
2. Pour the mixture into a small parchment paper lined baking dish (8 x 6).
3. Chop the chocolate and sprinkle it on top.
4. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
5. Remove from freezer and carefully remove the parchment paper.
6. Cut the fudge into 1 inch squares.
- To store: separate each square with parchment paper and place in freezer.
- Makes 20 servings.
- Each square has 138 calories.
- Buy all organic ingredients if possible.
Everyone knows a chocolate lover. SHARE this article with the chocolate lover in your life NOW – it will surely make their day!
Source: Food Babe
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS