Irresistibly Crunchy Salt and Vinegar Zucchini Chips With Real Salt and Real Health Benefits
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
You’ve munched on kale chips. Yum!
Perhaps you’ve even tried delicious brussel sprout chips. Yummy!
But… it’s time to make way, because there is a new healthy chip alternative that is about to dominate your kitchen and tantalize your tastebuds.
Wait for it…
Wait for it…
Let me introduce you to salty, zingy, crunchy and irresistible ZUCCHINI CHIPS! These salt and vinegar zucchini chips are the perfect healthy replacement for the standard potato chip.
I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love the salty and sour power combo of salt and vinegar. Next time you are in the mood for a tangy, crunchy, snack… look no further than these zucchini chips!
Benefits Of Zucchini
- High content of: vitamin C, vitamin C, protein, fiber, potassium, copper, phosphorus and folate
- Helps with weight loss: low in calories and helps you feel fuller longer
- Protects against diseases and infections
- Reduces your risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Great for heart health: abundance of vitamin C and manganese that helps keep your heart strong
- Helps to prevent cancer by helping wash away the cancer-causing toxins from cells in your colon
You can great creative and personalize these chips depending on your taste! I love a little spice so I added a dash of cayenne pepper to mine – delish!
Salt And Vinegar Zucchini Chips
- 2-3 medium zucchini (thinly sliced)
- •2 tbsp olive oil
- •2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- •2 tsp coarse sea salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and vinegar.
- Place sliced zucchini in bowl and toss with the oil and vinegar.
- To dehydrate zucchini:
- ◦Use a dehydrator for 8 hours - check consistency and continue to dehydrate until desired crispiness.
- ◦Oven method: Bake at 200 degrees F for 2-3 hours. Rotate halfway through.
- Store chips in an airtight container.
Happy Snacking – don’t forget to SHARE this article with someone you know will love it!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS