Reduce Acne Scarring With This Homemade Face Mask
By Lindsay Sibson
It doesn’t matter how much you hear or read… DON’T pop your pimples!
They are bound to get popped; pimples are practically asking for it, looking so plump and poppable! That is, unless you are some sort of superhuman that has the type of self-control to leave pimples alone. If that is the case, then this article is not for you.
BUT, if you are anything like me, you give yourself a hard, long look in the mirror from time to time and analyze in excruciating detail every little bump, mark and potential wannabe-zit on your face.
Sometimes you walk out of the bathroom unscathed… BUT other times, you go to town squeezing every last pore. YIKES.
Whether you are a “picker and popper” or you had an acne battle as a teen, your skin most likely needs some T.L.C.
This mask is a natural way to wave a magic wand across your face to help remove scarring from acne or other skin conditions (rashes, cold sores, etc…).
Check out the benefits of this all-natural scar removal face mask:
|Tea Tree Oil
- Highly effective against infections
- Is an antiseptic
- Antiviral and antifungal benefits
- Encourages healing
- Prevents infection
- Has antiseptic properties
- A powerful astringent, helps protect skin cells
- Anti-aging qualities
- Helps reduce acne blemishes and large pores
- Naturally tightens the skin and reduces fine lines
- Improves skin conditions
- Accelerates healing
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes healing through tissue regeneration
- Helps reduce scar tissue
Okay, okay, okay. Repeat after me: “I will not pop pimples anymore. I will NOT pop pimples anymore. I will not pop pimples anymore.”
Scar Removal Face Mask
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 10 drops tea tree essential oil
- 10 drops frankincense essential oil
- 8 drops helichrysum essential oil
- Combine all ingredients in a small glass jar and mix well.
- Apply the mask daily to your face for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face thoroughly.
- Repeat for 10 days to notice improvement in scarring and blemishes.
If you experience any discomfort using the mask, wash it off and discontinue using it.
We all know a “popper” – don’t forget to SEND this article their way!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS