Turmeric-Ginger Soup with Baked Chicken Thighs
Image credit: Shutterstock
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 knuckle Ginger
- 1 knuckle Turmeric
- 4 cups sodium free veggie broth
- 2 stalks scallions
- 4-8 chicken thighs
- Coconut oil
- Seasoning of choice
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place chicken thighs in baking dish and cover with coconut oil. Season generously with herbs and spices.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Preheat a pan to medium heat.
- Add some powdered ginger and turmeric together with the coconut oil.
- Add the veggie broth letting it boil.
- Reduce the heat, and add turmeric root into it.
- Add the sliced scallions.
- Transfer to a clean container. Enjoy!