Thai Chicken Wraps
Image credit: Shutterstock
- 12 Bibb or Romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 Napa cabbage, leaves thinly chopped
- 1 lb chicken breast, grilled then diced into ½-inch cubes
- 1 cup raw broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup scallions, thinly sliced
- Tangy Peanut Sauce (or mixture of dijon mustard & avocado oil mayonnaise)
- Optional: peppers, cucumber, onions, cheese
- Spread out lettuce leaves.
- Place tablespoon of Napa cabbage
- Add 1 tablespoon each of chicken, broccoli, carrots and scallions to each leaf, plus any additional ingredients.
- Drizzle with Tangy Peanut Sauce (or dijon & mayo mixture).