Recipe Source: Unprocessed Living: 3 Steps to Transition into Healthy Eating
Image Source: Feed Feed
- 1 ½ cups 1 ½ cups
- 1 tbsp nut butter (I like cashew butter)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tsp raw cacao (or cocoa powder)
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey, or several drops of liquid Stevia
- Splash of pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ash of ginger, nutmeg, turmeric, cardamom, sea salt
- Put all of the ingredients into a saucepan and warm over low heat. You don’t want it to come to a bubble, because high heat destroys the nutritional properties of the honey and cacao.
- Gently stir to combine everything.
- Then, pour into a blender and whip till frothy.
- Pour into a mug, sprinkle with cinnamon or extra chia seeds and enjoy on a cold day!