Strawberry Mint Salad
Image source: The Taste Space
- 1-1.5 cup mixed greens
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- Small handful of mint, finely chopped
- Protein Options:
- Meat Eaters: add chicken
- Vegans/Vegetarians: 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp mustard (stone-ground or Dijon)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Put all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a separate, small bowl.
- Add dressing to salad, toss and serve.
If you are packing it for lunch in a mason jar, layer wet to dry from bottom to top: strawberries, avocado, cucumbers, almonds, mint, then greens. Add dressing to jar when ready to serve. Shake and transfer to plate.