Raw Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad
- ¾ cup broccoli, stems removed
- ¾ cup cauliflower, stems removed
- ½ cup carrots, grated
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup currants
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup walnuts
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (optional)
- Process broccoli, cauliflower, walnuts and carrots in a food processor until fine (or chop by hand) and set aside in a bowl. Depending on the size of your food processor, you may have to do each one in batches.
- Add sunflower seeds, currants and parsley to bowl.
- Add lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper and mix.