Protein-Packed Breakfast Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
Image Source: One Green Planet
Recipe Source: Protein-Packed Breakfast Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- 2 cups almond milk
- ¼ tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Pinch ground cloves
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Pinch ground ginger
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- ½ cup dried cranberries, or any dried fruit
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup raw almonds, chopped
- 2 tbsp raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, or any fresh fruit
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Coconut milk for drizzling
- Mix almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla, cloves, nutmeg and ginger in a pot then add the quinoa. Bring to a boil, cover and lower the heat to simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Sir in the dried cranberries and maple syrup and adjust sweetness to taste.
- Spoon the quinoa into bowls and top each serving with almonds, sunflower seeds, blueberries, chia seeds and a drizzle of coconut milk and enjoy!