About the Recipe
Trying to lose weight? Try this juice recipe. It is low in calories. The fruit in this recipe will keep your appetite balanced. The drink is full of flavanoids. Leave as much as the white part of the grapefruit peel on, as it is rich of flavanoids.
What can flavanoids do for you?
- Help protect blood vessels from rupture of leakage
- Enhance the power of your vitamin C
- Protect cells from oxygen damage.
- Prevent excessive inflammation throughout your body.
Image Source: Los Angeles Magazine
- 1 cup of raspberries (juice first)
- 1/2 pink grapefruit
- Prepare everything, including the juicer.
- Add the raspberries first into the juicer, extracting the juice properly.
- Add the grapefruit next.
- Transfer to a clean, glass container. Drink and enjoy!