Paleo Sausage Skillet
Image credit: Shutterstock
- 3 tbsp butter or ghee
- 5 chicken sausage links, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small sweet onion, cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 summer squash, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 6 cremini mushrooms, quartered
- ½ tsp italian seasoning
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Wild rice
- Cook the wild rice as normal.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add chicken sausage, garlic and onion and saute for ten minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and saute about 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.