Paleo Sausage “McMuffin”
Image credit: Shutterstock
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ pound pork sausage
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp guacamole or 2 slices avocado
- Use two stainless steel biscuit cutters greased with coconut oil.
- Fill one with sausage meat and press down into a patty shape.
- Heat coconut oil in pan on medium heat and add the sausage patty.
- Fry 2-3 minutes until fully cooked.
- Grease both biscuit cutters again and place on skillet.
- Pour one egg into each cutter and break the yolk with a fork.
- Add ¼ cup water to the skillet surrounding the egg molds. Cover pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove eggs from pan and molds.
- Make a “Mcmuffin” by stacking the sausage and some guacamole in between the two eggs.