Olive Oil and Pink Salt Kale Chips
Recipe Author: Angela Billups Livity
See more at Fitlife.tv Saturday Strategy
Image Credit: Green Queen
- 1 bunch of kale
- Enough olive oil to coat kale leaves
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil over prepared kale leaves and make sure to coat all surfaces of the leaves.
- Sprinkle Himalayan pink salt over leaves.
- Place leaves on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, leaving enough space between the leaves so they don’t overlap.
- Place tray in the middle of the oven and bake for 10-12 min. or until desired crispness (check the kale chips after 7-8 min to make sure they don’t burn).
- Remove from oven. Let cool and enjoy!