Mini Paleo Hamburger Buns
Image credit: Shutterstock
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup almond butter or cashew butter
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Sesame seeds for decoration
- 1 egg white to brush on the buns
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and cream of tartar. Mix until whipped and frothy.
- Add the almond butter, coconut oil. Lastly add baking soda and salt and mix until smooth.
- Spoon the batter onto the sheet so it makes individual mini buns, 1-1.5” wide.
- Brush egg whites on each bun. Sprinkle sesame seeds on the buns.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.