Maple Mustard Grilled Salmon
Image credit: Shutterstock
- For the Glaze:
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- 3 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp freshly chopped thyme
- 1/8 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- 1/8 tsp pepper (or to taste)
- For the Fish:
- 4 (6-ounce) Wild Caught Alaskan salmon fillets, skin on
- Coconut oil or pure olive oil for cooking the fish in
- Sea salt
- Heat the oil of choice in a pan over medium heat.
- Place all of the glaze ingredients in a small saucepan and whisk together. Heat over
medium high heat until the glaze liquid starts boiling. Remove the pan from heat and
set aside to cool.
- Season the salmon filets with salt and pepper and grill skin side first for 3 to 5
minutes and then flip cooking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes on the other side.
- Remove the salmon from the pan and place on the plate. Brush each filet with some of the glaze and serve.