About the Recipe
Cilantro is an amazing herb packed with great nutrients. Research suggests that cilantro lowers LDL (bad cholesterol). Cilantro also has antioxidant properties, calcium, manganese, iron, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin A and vitamin K.
Choose cilantro that is fresh and green, avoid cilantro that looks wifted.
Image Source: The Moscovore
- handful of parsley
- 3 carrots
- 1 apple
- 3 celery ribs
- 1/2 beet with green leaves
- handful of cilantro
- inch size slice of ginger
- 1/2 lemon
- Prepare everything, including the juicer.
- Put all the ingredients into the juicer.
- Transfer into a tall glass and drink to health!