Healthy Vegan Organifi Ice Cream Recipe
- 3 cups canned coconut milk
- 1 cup almond milk
- ⅔ cup palm sugar
- 3 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. pink salt
- 1 bar dark chocolate (85% cacao)
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 scoop of Organifi
- For the toppings:
- Vanilla Bean Sea Salt
- Cacao Nibs
- Coconut Flakes
- Pecan (Toasted)
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Add and heat everything in a large pan using medium heat.
- Toast pecans in a separate saucepan.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Place everything inside the ice cream maker, allowing it to sit there for 20 mins.
- Transfer to a clean container.
- Add the toppings, serve and enjoy your healthy ice cream!