Healing Bone Broth Recipe For The Brain And Pineal Gland
Recipe Author: Drew Canole
See more at Fitlife.tv Saturday Strategy
- 2 pounds bones (beef, lamb, chicken, etc)
- Chicken feet (optional, extra gelatin)
- 1 white onion
- 3 carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 beet
- ½ head worth garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- Available herbs (parsley, basil, cilantro)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- For flavor, roast bones in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Place all ingredients except garlic and herbs into a crock pot. Fill with water until bones and veggies are covered.
- Cook on low for up to 12 hours.
- During the final 30 minutes, add garlic cloves and herbs.
- Once cool, strain into desired container.