Hard-Boiled Eggs with Tomato, Radish and Asparagus
Eggs back a great amount of nutrients, plus they’re an amazing source of protein.
Add to that 3 Microbiome Superfoods and you’ve got a fun way to spruce up your traditionally plain hard-boiled eggs.
- 2 organic eggs
- 4 asparagus spears, stems removed
- 3 tomato slices
- 3 radishes, sliced in half
- Hard-boil eggs as usual. Set aside to cool as least 10 minutes.
- Place steamer basket in a pot with just enough water that it’s not overflowing the basket.
- Place the asparagus in the steamer about 5-7 minutes.
- Assemble the eggs and other ingredients on a plate and serve.