Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
Recipe Source: Safe Nutrition Guide/Facebook
Image Source: Super Healthy Kids
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg (or just a pinch depending on preference)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda (optional)
- dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Heat some coconut oil in a pan.
- Mix together all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour about ¼ cup into pan to form a pancake.
- Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes (or until bubbles appear in several places) and flip.
- Serve and enjoy with raw honey, pure maple syrup, homemade jam, fresh fruit or organic butter.