Image source: King Arthur Flour
- 1 cup almond meal or brown rice flour
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tsp cacao nibs (optional)
- 1 tsp coconut butter (optional)
- Mix flour, milk and eggs and whisk together in a bowl.
- Add a tablespoon of butter to a small, thin pan. Melt on low heat.
- Add just enough mixture to thinly coat the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on one side and then flip with a spatula and cook on the other side for 1-2 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- Set crepe on a plate, top with a pinch of cinnamon, chia seeds and banana.
- Add an optional 1 tsp of coconut butter or cacao nibs for a healthy fat boost!