Ginger Lovers ACV Tummy Tamer
Ginger is great for digestion and promoting a strong immune system. It has been used for centuries in traditional and ayurvedic medicine and has recently been studied extensively for its many medicinal qualities.
It has been shown to inhibit cell growth in ovarian cancer cells as well as decrease the size of tumors in rats with colon cancer.
Give this drink to your pregnant friends! Ginger can soothe many common pregnancy discomforts such as morning sickness, heartburn, cramps, migraines and inflammation.
Honey helps to burn fat, but it also helps to soothe the GI tract thus supporting a healthy immune system (remember, 70-80% of your immune system is in your gut).
See more at Fitlife.tv Saturday Strategy
Image Source: Livestrong
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp raw honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger or 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a jar or glass. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to a day.
- Shake or stir before serving. Taste and adjust sweetener, if desired. If using fresh ginger, strain through a fine sieve or cheesecloth.
- Pour over ice or mix with soda water, if desired.