Image credit: Shutterstock
- 1 cup almond butter
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup organic pastured butter
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder or dairy-free dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine almond butter, coconut oil and butter in a pan and melt on low-med heat, stirring frequently.
- Add salt and vanilla.
- Stir in nut mixture and cocoa.
- Taste and make sure it is desired sweetness.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls and place on parchment OR pour into small molds.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes. Keep in the refrigerator or freezer and eat when desired.