Chocolate Protein Pancakes
Image credit: Shutterstock
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 eggs
- 2 scoops Complete Protein
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Handful of dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Mash up the banana in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, cocoa and protein powder and stir together thoroughly. You can also just throw all the ingredients into a blender for this step!
- Heat small amount of coconut oil or butter in a skillet on medium heat.
- Pour batter into desired sized pancakes.
- Put a few chocolate chips onto the pancake.
- Flip once bubbles begin to appear on surface.
- Serve plain or with honey, maple syrup, strawberries, homemade jam, peanut butter, etc.