Chili-Lime Kale Chips
Recipe Author: Angela Billups Livity
See more at Fitlife.tv Saturday Strategy
Image Credit: Cooking NYTimes
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 ½ tbsp lime juice
- ⅛ tsp of cayenne
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
- Enough olive oil to coat kale leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients (except olive oil) to a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil over prepared kale leaves and make sure to coat all surfaces of the leaves.
- Toss kale leaves with seasoning mixture.
- Place leaves on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, leaving enough space between the leaves so they don’t overlap.
- Place tray in the middle of the oven and bake for 10-12 min. or until desired crispness (check the kale chips after 7-8 min to make sure they don’t burn).
- Remove from oven. Let cool and enjoy!