Image source: To Her Core
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice
- Protein: Nuts, seeds or protein powder
- Healthy fats: coconut flakes
- Superfood: chia seeds, hemp seeds, goji berries, cacao nibs, cinnamon
- Fruit: banana slices, blueberries, strawberries
- Mix 1/4 cup liquid of choice with 3 tbsp chia seeds. Stir and set aside in fridge.
Option to add protein powder to base. We recommend using a small jar with a lid. You can let it sit overnight or make in the morning.
- Prepare your toppings of choice:
Slice banana or strawberries and gather healthy fat, protein and superfood toppings. After about 10-15 minutes, the chia seeds will gelatinize and expand in the liquid. Remove from fridge and stir.
- Add more liquid and stir (if needed) to make a creamy, pudding-like consistency.
- Add toppings and enjoy!