Image Source: Betty Crocker
- 3 cups fine coconut flakes
- 2 cups dried apple rings
- ½ cup pitted dates (soak in warm water for 3-5 minutes to soften)
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 scoop Organifi
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender like a Blendtec or Vitamix.
- Process until thick and sticky.
- Press contents firmly into a greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until golden.
- While still warm, score into bars or squares.
- Let cool and refrigerate for an hour or so until firm.
- Note: Recipe adapted from Mickey Trescott - autoimmune paleo approved