It wasn’t that long ago that our team was sitting at Vitality Tap (one of our favorite local juice bars in San Diego) and feeling a little defeated when it came to the business-side of Fitlife.tv.
We were giving a lot of value to the community, but as a business, we were struggling. We knew that we were providing something that the world needed and all of us were so passionate about helping people transform and really making a positive impact. But we needed something to change – to catapult us forward so we could continue on this path and make the difference in the lives of others that we’d envisioned.
I know you can probably relate to this, my friend. And it’s tough!
You lose sleep. Maybe there is a story in your head telling you that you aren’t worthy of receiving abundance in your life. Doubt tries to work it’s way into your experience, which triggers different emotions, maybe fear or uncertainty.
In the end – passion and persistence won and now we are realizing all that we had hoped, dreamed and prayed about – things are coming to fruition and it’s amazing!
But this didn’t happen over night. It took a lot of hard word – and it still does. The difference is that we weren’t willing to quit. We knew this was exactly where we were meant to be, we just had to find out HOW to make it work in the way we knew it could.
So how did we pull through?
Djamel, Carol and I are going to tell you our secrets to pushing past uncertainty and trusting ourselves and the process to create abundance and make our dreams a reality. Something you can all do – something that you all deserve.
Our 7 Keys To Success
1. Togetherness – We brought the focus back to our mission and our team. We focused our conversation about everything we appreciated about those on our team, which helped us remember that we truly were all on the same page and because of that, we were unstoppable.
2. Community – We were reminded of the importance of surrounding ourselves with people who really care about your wellbeing. Who are your peeps? Do they have your best interest in mind? Are they on the same mission as you?
3. Positive Mindset – Focus on reframing your situation into a positive. There will be setbacks, but it’s how you choose to focus your thoughts that ultimately dictates the outcome, including your happiness.
4. Have A Clear Vision – Instead of thinking about what’s not working or what could go wrong, use that energy to problem solve and brainstorm. Ask yourself WHAT your goal is. Get really clear on what you will need to do to achieve this. Then create a roadmap to help you get there. Stop thinking and start doing. It’s amazing how taking action can transform your mindset and your overall experience.
5. Do Everything With Love And Passion…always for something greater than yourself. We are so blessed to live on such a beautiful planet, full of life, love and possibility. Stepping outside of ME and into WE changes everything. A mentor of mine once told me that the key to success was exactly that… stop doing for YOU and do for others and watch the world unfold as it should. Since adopting this into my own life, I can tell you that truer words have never been spoken.
6. Alignment – Once you have your team of awesome peeps – family, friends, etc. – make sure you are consistently striving to inspire, empower and encourage one another towards your goals. And re-visit your goals regularly. Are you all on the same page? If not, where is the disconnect? Now is the time to get back on track and find your stride… then keep on doing your thang. 🙂
7. Speak Your Truth – Always from a place of love and compassion. When faced with uncertainty, it’s easy to point fingers, speak from fear and place blame. But let’s be honest, that doesn’t solve anything. Consider your words before you speak and know your audience. Don’t apologize for who you are or how you’re feeling, but be mindful of the way in which you deliver your message.
From all of us at Fitlife.tv, thank you for being a part of our vision and our mission, which continues to evolve. It’s because of YOU that we are able to do what we do.
Drew Canole is a rockstar in the world of fitness, nutrition and mindset, with a huge heart for others and doing his part to transform the world, one person at a time.
As the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, he is committed to sharing educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. He is also a best selling author and the founder of Organifi, an organic, incredibly delicious greens powder, chock-full of superfoods to make juicing easy no matter your busy schedule.
During my FitLife transformation, I lost 70 pounds! That's why I signed up for the protocol, but the most exciting result is that I found ME in the process. I had been hiding under a pile of pounds, self-doubt, and grief! FitLife changed my life and I knew I had to share it with others.
-Lynne, Longwood FL
I started with Fitlife back in 2011-2012…I wrote into Fitlife asking for an extreme amount of help. I was 300 pounds, with high cholesterol, and Drew helped me transform my life. I lost over 130 pounds and I no longer have high cholesterol. Not only did I lose weight, so did my husband, who lost over 70 pounds!