Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding Recipe You Gotta Try This Fall
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Yessssssssssss… Can I get a big high five for FALL FLAVORS?
Gotta love ’em!
You and I have waited all year for everything pumpkin to start sprouting up everywhere. From lattes to lotions and candles to candies… fall is the time of year for EVERYTHING pumpkin!
It’s time for you to pump up your health by whipping up a batch of this delicious fall flavored chia pudding.
Your snack break is about to become a whole lot more festive with Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding!
Benefits Of Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- Rich in fiber
- Great source of omega-3 fats and protein
- Packed with vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamins A, B, E and D
- Contains essential fatty acids:
- Alpha-linolenic and linoleic acid
- Excellent source of antioxidants
- Excellent source of fiber: helps your stay fuller longer
- Packed with vitamin C, which helps boost your immune system
- Full of the antioxidant beta-carotene
- Helps neutralize free radicals
- When your body has too many free radicals, it causes cell damage, which can accelerate the progression of cancer and other diseases
- Helps protect your skin from the sun’s wrinkle-causing UV rays (thanks to the beta-carotene!)
Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup dairy-free milk (almond, rice, coconut)
- ½ cup organic fresh or canned pureed pumpkin
- 4 Medjool dates (pitted, soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes, drain)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp allspice
- Pinch of sea salt
1. Place all ingredients (except chia seeds) in a blender and process until smooth.
2. Pulse in chia seeds to evenly distribute.
3. Pour the mixture into jars or bowls.
4. Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (or overnight).
Ways To Personalize Your Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
Have leftover pumpkin or chia seeds? Use them to make one of these tasty recipes:
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS